CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 1, 2021

Daniel Chapter 10 Vs. 17



Daniel's Terrifying Vision of a Man



Daniel 10:17 "For how can the servant of this my lord talk with this my lord? For as for me, straightway there remained no strength in me, neither is there breath left in me."





For how can... Question 13. Next, Dan. 10:20. Whoever this appearance is of, Daniel associates him with the Lord. He truly is representing the Lord to Daniel.

as for me,... Daniel's strength and breath have left him, because of the nearness of this presence.

To meet the prophet’s need, the angel first quieted the alarm in Daniel’s heart (Do not be afraid; cf. Dan. 10:12, O man highly esteemed; cf. Dan. 9:23; 10:11), and strengthened him physically and emotionally. Daniel was then ready to receive the details of the message.



He was left totally debilitated (cf. Dan. 10:8) and gasping for breath.

0 comments: