CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 2, 2021

Romans Chapter 11 Vs. 27

 

The Mystery of Israel's Salvation



For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. Rom 11:27


is my covenant... The New Covenant. “When I shall take away their sins” (quoted from Isa. 27:9). A necessary prerequisite for Israel’s salvation.

Jer. 31:33 “But this [shall be] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.”

So many people I know do not want to believe that God will forgive the physical house of Israel. This is so strange to me, because we were not worthy of His forgiveness and He forgave us. Why would He not forgive His chosen family? My Bible says that every knee will bow and every tongue confess Jesus when they see Him coming in the clouds.




Following this judgment God will then remove godlessness and sins from the nation as He establishes His New Covenant with regenerate Israel (cf. Jer. 31:33-34).

0 comments: