CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 1, 2022

Ezekiel Chapter 43 Vs. 3

 The Glory of the Lord Fills the Temple


And it was according to the appearance of the vision which I saw, even according to the vision that I saw when I came to destroy the city: and the visions were like the vision that I saw by the river Chebar; and I fell upon my face. Eze 43:3



to the appearance... The vision appearance of God to Ezekiel is glorious, just as the vision (in chapters 8-11), which pictures His coming, by angels, to judge Jerusalem (9:3-11; 10:4-7).



by the river... God’s appearance is also glorious as in the vision of (1:3-28).



and I fell... Just as in the other visions of God’s glory (1:28; 9:8; Rev. 1:12-17). This presence of God has an awe inspiring effect on Ezekiel. He fell on his face before the presence of God.

0 comments: