CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 1, 2021

Romans Chapter 14 Vs. 11

 

Do Not Pass Judgment on One Another


For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. Rom 14:11


As I live,... Quoted from Isa. 45:23 (cp. Phlp. 2:10).


every knee shall... Phlp. 2:10 “That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth;”

and every tongue... Isa. 45:23 “I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.”

We can see again, in these three Scriptures above that, God never changes. He is the same in Isaiah that He is in Romans.

Rev. 1:7 “Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.”

We must not wait to declare Him our Savior until we can see Him with our physical eyes. We must accept Him by faith, not fact, to be saved.




Paul affirmed the certainty of this event by quoting Isa. 49:18 and Isa. 45:23, pertaining to everyone standing before Christ and confessing Him as Lord (cf. Phlp. 2:10-11). At that event each believer will give an account (lit., “a word”) of himself to God.

0 comments: