CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 5, 2020

Daniel Chapter 2 Vs. 23

God Reveals Nebuchadnezzar's Dream


I thank thee, and praise thee, O thou God of my fathers, who hast given me wisdom and might, and hast made known unto me now what we desired of thee: for thou hast now made known unto us the king's matter. Dan. 2:23


I thank thee... Daniel is quick to recognize where this knowledge came from. True wisdom is a gift to man from God. God has revealed the king's dream and the interpretation to Daniel. God has manifested Himself to Daniel, and He will manifest Himself to the king through Daniel.
The gods of this world are nothing compared to Almighty God. God brings the false religions of the world down, and elevates the One True God in this revelation.

0 comments: