CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 19, 2020

Daniel Chapter 7 Vs. 16

 Daniel's Vision Interpreted


I came near unto one of them that stood by, and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me, and made me know the interpretation of the things. Dan. 7:16


one of them... I went up to one (of the many thousands) standing before the judgment thrones (Dan. 7:10) and he made known to me the interpretation (Dan. 7:16-27). This was perhaps Gabriel, Daniel’s helper in other visions (Dan. 8:16; Dan. 9:21).


This is still part of the vision, or dream. One that stood by was an angel. Angels helped Daniel understand God’s revelation.

The interpretation was given to Daniel.



So he called on one of those standing nearby, apparently the angel later identified as Gabriel (Dan. 8:16; 9:21), to interpret the vision to him.

0 comments: