CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 21, 2021

Daniel Chapter 10 Vs. 9



Daniel's Terrifying Vision of a Man




Daniel 10:9 "Yet heard I the voice of his words: and when I heard the voice of his words, then was I in a deep sleep on my face, and my face toward the ground."




when I heard... Daniel was lying prostrate before Him. His face was toward the ground, so as not to see the face of this messenger. Just as John tells in Revelation when he saw the messenger.

was I in... He was not exactly asleep, as John he was in a state of preparation to hear the message, we know because he heard the Words of God, through this heavenly being.



Daniel remained alone in the angel’s presence and, being weak, Daniel prostrated himself before the messenger. In that position Daniel fell asleep.

0 comments: