CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 14, 2020

Ezekiel Chapter 38 Vs. 16

The Invasion by Gog

And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes. Eze. 38:16

my people of... Notice that “my people of Israel are God's people in this verse. God will be glorified in this.

that the heathen... Is a phrase, frequent in Ezekiel, is part of the theme to glorify God and show His sovereign power. God is the victor, who will be “hallowed” by fire.


They will advance against… Israel like a cloud (cf. Eze. 38:9) that covers the land. This awesome army will overrun all obstacles as effortlessly as a cloud sailing across the sky.

0 comments: