CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 22, 2020

Ezekiel Chapter 38 Vs. 23

The Defeat of Gog


Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I [am] the LORD. Eze. 38:23

Thus will I... By the supernatural destruction of Gog and his mighty armies at Armageddon God will be glorified.

magnify myself, and... Three results at Armageddon:

1. God will be magnified (glorified).

2. God will be sanctified (set apart).

3. God will be made known in the eyes of many nations as Jehovah.

sanctify myself; and... Here again, sanctify means solely to set apart, not to cleanse from sin.


and they shall... The only glory that will come from this is the glory that God will get. Everyone who is left will know He is God. No man has to elevate God, or could even if they wanted to. God is above all of His creation, including man.

0 comments: