CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Ezekiel Chapter 39 Vs. 7

The Holy One of Israel

So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not [let them] pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I [am] the LORD, the Holy One in Israel. Eze. 39:7


will I make... Three Results of Armageddon:

I will make My holy name known in the midst of my people Israel

I will not permit them to pollute My holy name anymore

The heathen will know that I am the Holy One in Israel

I will not... Terrible calamities return people to God. Perhaps, that is why they happen. God's name is to be honored in the entire world. The name that God is called by, tells us of the character of God. Sometimes, He is called Truth, because that is what He is. Sometimes, He is called Abba, an endearing name for the Father. His name sometimes shows His eternity, such as Alpha and Omega the Beginning and the End. He, alone, is God Almighty and so all the world will know.

We read that the name of Jesus brings worship. Philippians 2:10-11: "That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth;" "And [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father."



I am the... Through all this God will teach Israel that He is holy and is not to be profaned by their sins (cf. Eze. 36:22). Also the nations will see that He is the Holy One in Israel.

0 comments: