CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2020

Ezekiel Chapter 39 Vs. 21

Lord GOD Does This


Ezekiel 39:21 "And I will set my glory among the heathen, and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid upon them."

Four fold purpose of God in Armageddon:


I will set My glory among the heathen

All the heathen will see My judgment that I have executed upon them vs. 21

The house of Israel will know that I am Jehovah their God from that day and forward vs. 22

The heathen will know that the house of Israel was defeated and went into captivity for their sins, and that I dealt with them accordingly vs. 23-24

The one really important thing to see in this verse, is the effect this judgment from God has on the rest of the heathen, and also, on Israel.

The effects of the battle on Israel


First result that will come from the battle: The nations will see God’s glory (cf. Eze. 1:28).

0 comments: