CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 20, 2020

Ezekiel Chapter 39 Vs. 26

I am the Lord their God



Ezekiel 39:26 "After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made [them] afraid."

This explains the Now of vs.25. After Israel has borne her shame and her people have reaped for all their sins, when they dwell safely in their own land, when when none will make them afraid, and when I have brought them again from all the people among whom they have been scattered (vs. 26-27), then shall they know that I am the Lord their God, which caused them to be led away captive among the heathen, and gathered them again to their own land, leaving none of them among the heathen. Neither will I hide My face from them anymore, for I have redeemed them and poured out My Spirit upon them (vs. 28-29).



Israel was brought back, when she repented of her idolatries, and returned to the One True God. They were punished for their unfaithfulness to God. They are not afraid, because they are back in good standing with God. God will take care of them, as He did in this great battle.

0 comments: