CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 23, 2020

Ezekiel Chapter 39 Vs. 29

The Lord Will Restore Israel


Ezekiel 39:29 "Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD."

God’s provision of His Spirit at the Second Advent complements the regathering. The last revolt at the end of the Millennium is another assault on Jerusalem patterned after certain images of the invasion here, but it is a distinct event one thousand years after the millennial kingdom begins and Satan is loosed and then sent to the lake of fire for eternity.


I believe this is the Scripture in Jeremiah that makes reference to this: Jeremiah 31:34 "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

0 comments: